This is a 10 Part series (plus numerous sub-sections) covering 2+ hours of content across 15 individual videos. The course is available immediately once you purchase it and create your account. You may login and watch the videos as many times and as often as you need to.
Learn More Below.
Hip Mobility Training
- Video 1: Introduction & Rationale
- Section 1: Hip Rotation Training
- Section 2: Hip Stretches
- Section 3: Isometrics
- Section 4: Movement Training
- Section 5: Rotation Continued
- Section 6: Hip Warmup Template
- Section 7: Myofascial Release
- Section 8: Training with Bands
- Section 9: Training with Sliders
- Section 10: Example Mobility Routine
- Watch section 2.1 of the Hip Course Now For Free.
- Spend 4 minutes stretching and feel the results.
This Course is NOT for you if:
- You are currently injured
- Scheduled for a surgery.
- Working with a healthcare professional and on a program or routine (do not mix regimes).
- Expect to cure a genetic, autoimmune, medical disorder or condition (ex. rheumatoid arthritis, etc.).
- Want quick results.
- Are not serious about making progress and treating mobility like training.
- You are a serious athlete in mid-season.
- You do not have the technology to stream standard videos from a website.
- You don’t fully understand how important your hips are for performance and longterm health.